Friday, June 10, 2011

Colorescience - Primer SPF 20 Skin Bronzing, Wild to Mild

Buy!

I love this stuff. I generally put on a touch of bronzer (I'm pretty pale, think Kate Hudson) and everyone instantly assumes that I've been tanning. This actually looks natural and even gives me a slightly dewy/glowy complexion! However, I think this product is best used as a foundation, the coverage is more than that of a primer and it provides just as much coverage as any foundation I've ever worn; I've never layered anything on top of it and I fear that I would look overly made-up if I tried.

Even better, the primer is SPF 20 (good enough for me to wear to and from work without any additional sunscreen) and is zinc oxide and titanium dioxide based (meaning no chemicals and better protection).

Finally, the primer has an environmental working group score of 3, which for a combination foundation/sunscreen isn't bad.

Read more about colorescience's wild to mild primer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment