Friday, June 17, 2011

Rejuva Minerals - Mineral Mascara Lengthening & Thickening (Black)

Buy!

I have very sensitive eyes, and I'm extremely reluctant to put anything full of chemicals near them on a daily basis. I was pretty worried that environmentally-friendly mascara would be a bust since I was used to traditional mascara streaking by the end of the day. However, this mascara was a godsend! It lightly accentuates, separates, and lengthens my lashes the perfect amount, as I prefer that my mascara looks natural and not clown-like. It barely clumps (I don't think there's a single mascara available that never clumps) and while I'll on occasion have a small smudge below my eye, it's easy to wipe off (and the mascara comes off extremely easily with any mild cleanser). I do typically only use the mascara on my top lashes, as I think it looks more natural that way.

Best of all, the mascara has a PERFECT environmental working group score of 0!

Read more about the mascara on Rejuva Mineral's website here.

1 comment: