Monday, June 13, 2011

Philosophy - Hope in a Jar

Buy!

I adore this stuff - every single time I use it at night I wake up looking amazing in the morning, so much so that I actually hesitate to wash or even touch my face. I've even skipped sunscreen and makeup and gone straight to work so people can see how clear my skin is after using this moisturizer. Because of the lactic acid, the moisturizer functions as a mild exfoliant that clears away dead skin cells, so additional exfoliation isn't necessary. I do have a couple friends who experienced irritation after using this product so I'd start with a smaller jar if it's your first time trying it.

Unfortunately, it has an environmental working group score of 4, which is higher than I'd prefer for a basic moisturizer. Hopefully Philosophy will remove some of the unnecessary fragrance to improve this in the future.

Read more about Hope in a Jar on Philosophy's website.

1 comment:

  1. wow I need to try this !!!

    claire, x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete